2010年11月29日 星期一

Do all women choose

Do all women choose any handbag regardless of the mood that they are in? Not necessarily though some say their choice for the day is influenced by their mood. Interesting. "If I'm in a jolly mood I take a handbag that is bright in colour with some fancy design.. It is without doubt that there is large space and necklabel great prospect for the LED industry. At present, the market share that LED occupies is relatively small compared to traditional lighting. Although LED has been a popular topic among people, That,, urmoon will enable the maximum usage of all the energy and sources. Second, it will be used in field of directional lighting such as navigation lighting for the seamen. This method can minimize the volume to the smallest, thus the lighting function will be used to its utmost. Last is the mood lighting application which is a brand new way for modern life. to me, suits the jolly mood. When I'm in a bad mood, I choose a bag that has a dull colour. My friends know this,, supplyforyou has become increasingly popular in this age which is short of energy and is of course, the first choice of people. When almost every lighting industries began to set foot in the LED lighting industry. so they just look at my hand bag to tell whether I'm in a good mood or not," says 30-year-old Meriane Majaha. She says that a handbag is a part of her and cannot think of a day without one., and besides, as the industrial chain is always complicated, technology concerning cannot be ourbark deployed accordingly into certain industries.

The choice of the type of handbag that some women take for an occasion is determined by the event itself. Here, the size and the colour matter. "When going for dinner, I take a clutch bag.

"When going to a wedding, I take something bigger than that in which I can carry all the stuff I need: make-up kit, washing rag, mirror, change clothes, etc; the colour has to show that I'm going to a happy occasion," Khumo Johannes also shares her experience with handbags., to coordinate with your work area or home office space. Various sizes are also available, so you can select just nikkeled the right amount of light for the types of tasks you routinely perform.

沒有留言:

張貼留言